Resources for Practitioners
- Seniors Rights Safety Planning with Older People The Elder Abuse Response Toolkit is an easily accessible web page containing simple, plain language elder abuse information for anyone who works with older people. It answers many of the questions workers contact Seniors Rights Victoria to ask.
- Seniors online Victoria Fact Sheet
- Safeguarding the End of the Rainbow A guide to support LGBTI people planning for the future
The Bouverie Centre provides FREE online training across various Elder Abuse topics
- Elder Law Workshop 27 April 2022. This workshop featured some valuable presentations on financial elder abuse, Wills and Powers of Attorney and retirement living options
- Preventing Elder Abuse Details of the Victorian governments initiatives to prevent and respond
- Ethnic Communities Council of Victoria Bilingual education kit in range of languages & short fill ‘Within My Walls’
- Seniors Rights Victoria
- Elder Rights Advocacy ERA provides information and advocacy regarding elder abuse occurring within aged care services (residential and home care).
- Domestic Violence Resource Centre
- South Melbourne Primary Care Partnership Elder Abuse Prevention Network