- This event has passed.
Stop Domestic Violence Conference | Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association
November 27 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
2023 Conference Theme: The generation that ends Domestic Violence: It’s everyone’s responsibility.
Join us at the STOP Domestic Violence Conference and explore the current issues facing the sector and brainstorm new initiatives so we can make our communities safer and work toward the goal of eradicating domestic, family and sexual violence in a generation.
- Exploring the intersections of Domestic Violence
- Bridging the gaps in Elder Abuse
- Abuse within under-represented communities
- Law, Justice & Systemic Reforms:
- Sectoral Developments:
- Domestic Violence and our Community:
- Men and masculinities
- Game Changers: What’s new and emerging in the sector?
- Digital Platforms role in DV