- This event has passed.
LGBTIQ+ Cultural Sensitivity & Awareness Training
May 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
- Explore the status of LGBTI+ health and wellbeing.
- Individually analyse your own assumptions and values and reflect on the implications in your delivery of health care to LGBTI+ communities.
- Understand the importance and use of appropriate language.
- Identify and understand the unique vulnerabilities and health barriers that LGBTI+ communities face.
- Improve your confidence in comprehensively meeting the needs of LGBTI+ consumers.
- Improve skills around intake and assessment.
- Gain practical knowledge in providing a LGBTI+ affirmative environment.
To register, open the pamphlet and scan the QR code.