Fast Track will build your knowledge in feminist leadership, advocacy, creating effective partnerships and program design. Fast Track helps you build an effective, systems-view of your work so you can be a stronger leader.
- This event has passed.
Fast Track intensive leadership program – Primary Prevention
May 26 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Thursday, repeating until June 30, 2022
Fast Track will help you advance your career by building your leadership and advocacy skills. This free online professional development program is designed for people who want to excel in a leadership role responding to family violence or preventing violence against women.
Designed by experienced practitioners, Fast Track incorporates the values of intersectional feminism that are the foundation of family violence and primary prevention work.
Who should apply
- Professionals with experience in the Victorian primary prevention sector, who are looking to move into a leadership role.
- Professionals with significant experience in aligned roles, who are interested in moving into primary prevention in Victoria.
- Foundational knowledge and skills
- Using research, theory and evidence to support practice
- Program logic frameworks
- Project planning and monitoring and evaluation
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships
- Working across different settings
- Communicating effectively
- Working with men and boys
- Advocating for change
End of Program Forum (Tuesday 28 June 9.30am – 12.30pm)
- Online workshops: approximately 3 hours per week
- Preparation: additional 3-5 hours per week to prepare for workshops and work on your project