- This event has passed.
Community of Practice – Mental Health & AOD | BPIFVP
March 21 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Communities of Practice bring together practitioners from all over the Bayside Peninsula.
With the focus of sharing resources, strategies and knowledge, these forums provide the opportunity to:
- Network with other organisations
- Engage collaborative practice
- Negotiate shared understanding
- Promote exploration of challenges
- Explore the implementation and alignment of the MARAM/ISS
- Share resources and additional information on the forum topic
Our Communities of Practice cover a range of MARAM topics and are key to broadening workers knowledge and networks.
Guest speaker will be Sue Radford – Specialist Family Violence Advisor at Peninsula Health.
The discussion will be based on a case study and will describe how a specialist family violence advisor role might assist you in your work where mental health creates complexities.
To register interest email [email protected]
Zoom link will be shared closer to the date of event.