Zoe Belle Gender Collective training helps organisations and individual practitioners provide accessible and inclusive services for trans and gender diverse (TGD) people and their families in Victoria.
Sessions range from three hours to a full day. At your request the training can be all ages or youth focused.
In an open learning environment, our highly skilled trainers cover a range of different topics, including:
- Trans and gender diverse identities
- Inclusive language
- Experiences and impacts of discrimination
- Gender affirmation and healthcare pathways
- Legal rights and responsibilities
- Service access and inclusive practice initiatives
As a TGD led and run organisation, all of our trainings and workshops are created and delivered by members of the TGD community.