On February 15th 2023, WESNET hosted a webinar exploring the role of women’s specialist services and why they are so important.
The session was facilitated by Julie Oberin AM, WESNET National Chair, who was joined by panellists:
- Amie Carrington,CEO, Domestic Violence Action Centre, Queensland
- Helen Campbell OAM, Executive Officer, Women’s Legal Services NSW
- Michal Morris, CEO, inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence
- Nicole Lambert, Vice Chairperson, National Association of Services Against Sexual Violence
- Mali Hermans, Senior Policy Officer, First Peoples Disability Network
Click here for more information and to watch the webinar recording