Space 4 Us is a peer support group for young people who have a parent, carer or family member living with mental health challenges either in the home or in their family network.
The group runs for 6 weeks and is free to participants living in the Bayside Peninsula area. The program aims to give children and young people opportunities to:
• Enjoy food together and have fun doing activities
• Try out different games and crafts
• Meet others with similar experiences
• Receive information and support
• Learn about healthy coping strategies and ways to look after your wellbeing
• Talk about mental health challenges
Join us for a fun afternoon with other young people while learning about looking after yourself and your wellbeing
Click on the URL here to complete the Group Work Registration Form. If you would like to attend our free group work.
12 – 16 year olds with a family member who experiences mental health challenges