The program supports parents to provide children with the confidence and freedom to explore their world while feeling a sense of comfort and security. The program assists parents to see behaviour as communication rather than a problem.
Experienced and trained Circle Of Security® Family Life practitioners will facilitate the group sessions.
The Circle Of Security® parenting program will help families by:
• Supporting a child’s self esteem
• Tune in to a child’s world by reading important cues
• Understanding a child’s emotional needs
• Connecting with their child and enjoy being in the moment
• Strengthening the bond and attachment with their child
Available for: Parents with infants, toddlers and
preschool aged children.