Community of Practice – Legal 2
August 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Communities of Practice bring together practitioners from all over the Bayside Peninsula.
With the focus of sharing resources, strategies and knowledge, these forums provide the opportunity to:
- Network with other organisations
- Engage collaborative practice
- Negotiate shared understanding
- Promote exploration of challenges
- Explore the implementation and alignment of the MARAM/ISS
- Share resources and additional information on the forum topic
Our Communities of Practice cover a range of MARAM topics and are key to broadening workers knowledge and networks.
This CoP will focus on the practical application of MARAM for court system responses.
To register interest email [email protected]
Zoom link will be shared closer to the date of event.